Monday, January 23, 2006

Bye, bye

I've been blogging for coming up on 1 year, and I've decided that 1
year is quite enough for now.

Now that I've basically moved in to a new city and I'll have a little more time on
my hands, I'm going to start putting together something a little more
structured (that is the site i've been promising ever since I've been
blogging).

I'll temporarily be posting my 100 films reviews here, so (to you 8
people who read this) you may want to check in from time to time.
Yojimbo is coming up.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger billiam said...

so you are done with this blog? as in no more posts?

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Frankita said...

did you start a new blog? hey, sorry we can't make it to your thing on saturday. we'll be out of town at my parent's house for easter. thanks for the invite though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home